Legendary facts about How I Met Your Mother.
also something that’s been bothering me for a while
It’s okay to date someone that you don’t love, or don’t think you’ll ever love. It’s okay to date someone and have absolutely no intentions of marrying them ever. It’s okay to have a relationship with someone that’s not serious.
All of these things are fine as long as everyone in the relationship understands these things and is fine with them.
I keep seeing all these fics where the main character’s love interest is dating someone (usually the situation is a guy dating a girl) and the girl is portrayed as being a terrible awful person for not “really loving” him or “being serious” about the relationship which strikes me as ridiculous considering most of these characters are college age or younger!
(It’s also worth noting that guys who are serial daters in canon are usually excused for this behavior in fic; he just went from girl to girl because those girls weren’t just as “special” as MC.)
Conversely, you don’t have to have never loved anyone before in order for your relationship to be valid. You see a lot of fics where the OTP disavow all their previous relationships, which are sometimes written as totally dysfunctional just in case we forget who we’re supposed to be rooting for.
Marilyn knew what was up
We better reblog this as much as we can 2013 is almost over
NO FREAKING WAY
Tumblr during December
this is honestly me
IT’S BACK god thank
- Little boy: Mommy, why is Wonder Woman not wearing any pants?
- The Mom: Because Wonder Woman has amazing thighs and she could crush men with them if they insult her.
- Little Boy: I wanna be Wonder Woman.
- The Mom: Don't we all.
TheCakeBar’s Pastel Christmas!
I love getting inspiration for all of my roundups! teehee….
As many of you know by now, I’ve decided to make a new series of posts that will highlight what’s trending @TheCakeBar!!! (what’s popular right now)
Why? Cuz I’m trying to add new twists to the blog and make it more interesting for you guys!
So….above are pictures of recipes that I’ve collected recently or over the years from wonderful blogs all over the internet with fun ideas for Christmas themed party recipes!
But these recipes are not your traditional Christmas green & red color palette! These are pastel colored cookies, cakes and other edible goodies! Fun times!!!!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes and tutorials!
Stay tuned for other ‘themed’dessert trending posts! I’ll have them all tagged here @ TheCakeBar
- Ombre Pastel Cake Tutorial (with video!) - Gorgeous gradient cake with enough sparkle and pizazz for any Christmas party!
- Snowflake Macarons - Simple Snowflake decoration can change the entire look and feel of your favorite french macaron cookies!
- Aqua and Pink Asian Sugar Cookies - Ice blue Japanese style decorated sugar cookies! (in Japanese)
- Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial - Sparkly, and festive! almost too gorgeous to eat!
- Penguin Winter Cookies Tutorial - Beautiful tutorial on how to decorate pastel sugar cookies!
- Purple Petal Cake Tutorial - Even without any Christmasy decorations it’s a perfect cake for just about any holiday party!
- Christmas Tree Cookies Tutorial- Cute! cute! cute! Yummy for eating but so pretty you can even hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!
- Mini Graham Crackers Houses 8 different mini gingerbread style houses but made with graham crackers instead!
- Meringue Roses - Chocolate dipped rose shaped pink meringue cookies! A lovely and elegant Christmas treat!
- Ice Blue Igloo Cake Tutorial - Winter cake tutorial for ambitious and creative bakers! The perfect centerpiece for any Christmas party!
- Christmas Tree Meringues - Pastel green meringue cookies shaped like Christmas trees! How creative!
- Pastel Peppermint Patties - Peppermint+Christmas+Pastel = Perfect Christmas combinations!
- Pink Pastel Gingerbread House Tutorial - How-to silver & pink gingerbread house tutorial!
- Tips and Baking Help - Useful guide to help you learn more about baking!
- Search The Cake Bar for more Christmas Tutorials and Recipes!
Questions concerns? contact me @ thecakebar or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
*cuddles up close to you* *puts my mouth by your ear* I NEED CONSTANT REASSURANCE THAT YOU STILL ENJOY ME AND FIND OUR RELATIONSHIP APPEALING
THIS IS ME
Listening to a girl moan and orgasm, has to be one of the hottest things I could ever hear.
Listening to a guy moan is also incredibly hot.
Hearing the microwave go off when it’s done cooking my pizza rolls is SO HOT.